Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Leaping - Fall or Fly

December 17, 2015

This...
is totally speaking to me. I feel like I'm right here and been here many times before but here I am again. Where anxiety, worry, and fear of failure are all  holding me back but deep inside I know I was meant to fly. So I'm left with this constant depressive pit in my gut.

If I were speaking to my kids I'd gently coax our coach them to take that first step and if that didn't work I'd push or throw them off to prove their disbelief was wrong. So what's the difference between us? My disbelief. I haven't believed in my dreams enough. My belief hasn't come from a place of confidence in my God-given gifts and passions.

Rounding the track for the completion of this year's race my focus is on a ledge, concentrating on not falling off, and creating a flight plan by reading more flight giving words that counter my disbelief.






Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...