Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

January Reflections and Resolutions

January 14, 2016

Mid jan and I haven't fully committed to the changes I've wanted to make this year. I've only gotten in 105 min of intentional exercise and my eating is all kinds of stupid. Though I'll be preg/nursing for at least another year I can not wait any longer.



I have no clue what I weighed back then but I know what I felt like and what I feel now is awful. I need to move more ads east better. That's it. That's my goal finishing out this month and for February. Move 15-30min a day during the week and sitting to how I feel on weekends.Less coffee, less carbs, and mor. e water.

 



Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...