Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Find-Like-Follow @ChristyHomeMom

May 31, 2014

What have I been up to lately? It seems I post so much more over on instagram, twitter, or facebook than I can come and sit in front of my lap top to blog.  It's been so long in fact I lost my name. ChristyHomeMom.com is no longer :( On the bright side ChristyHomeMom.blogspot.com is FREE and less of a headache so it's really ok. However my persistence with facebook has paid off and I am now @ChristyHomeMom instead of Home-Mom. It took a year! FYI if you have a fanpage with over 200 likes you will not be able to change your name.

I hope to come back and document life more as I did before. My kiddos are all growing up so fast, plus with the arrival of #6 soon I'd love this to be a place to encourage big families with all things homie .


Attention big families (families with 3 or more), I want to hear from you! I'm looking for guest writers, DIY, budget, frugal shopping, clean eating, etc. Life has gotten busy to say the least but this blog is still super important and I'd love to have more contributors. If you know of someone have them contact me socially or email at HomeMomPR@hotmail.com.






Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...