Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Life's about to get CRAZY!

June 11, 2012

Iam thinking about so much these days. This baby is just 3 months away eeeek!!!! I've dropped a lot of aspects of my blog. Homeschooling is rough, my kids are growing, and some days I feel like I just can't keep up. With all of that going on my kids are still smarter than me, I think that's my biggest obstacle. How can I teach them when I don't know. My blog is still impacting in a way I'm pretty proud of, I was featured today at WeGotKidz.com. Despite it all of this my baby is growing and kicking and will be here before I know it. Hubby's business is about to jump off the ground and soar, it's like a crazy pivotal moment for so many things and my first reaction is to fall down when I should be up and running.

Storm before the Storm source
Financially our world has been turned upside down this past year. Our one family car broke down forcing us to add on another payment (conveniently after we paid the first one off) and even though it's been a year it's like we're not catching up. I see these amazing posts by mommy bloggers who feed their families of 8 with a $100 monthly budget and I really need to head out and research these gals bc we're so there.

I read a really amazing verse today that spoke directly at my circumstance, “When we were at Mount Sinai, the LORD our God said to us, ‘You have stayed at this mountain long enough..'" http://bible.us/Deut1.6.NLT I'm following Joyce Meyer's Daily Devotional on YouVersion, it's amazing, seriously the only plan I've followed over 5days. The mountain that should have only taken 40 days took 40 years for the Israelites because they were mentally stuck in slavery still.

My oldest has asked me if we are poor and I really want to say yes but poor is a way of thinking and I don't want that. I don't want that for them, I'd love to hear them say when their older, "We were poor but we never knew it". We are on a serious budget but I don't see it lasting too much longer if I can just get up and move. I'll take 40days over 400 anytime. Anyone would, why make a hard journey more difficult.
The sun's up, Run! Source


So as I fix beans and rice for dinner again I'm thankful for a family to cook for. I'm grateful for the tool this blog has become to reach out to others and receive from so many awesome moms out there. I'm excited and scared to run a work from home business and do what we've always dreamed. Instead of the calm before the storm this is more like a storm before a storm and I'm ready.







Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...