Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Stock, Shop, & Ship

August 4, 2011

Brainstorming product ideas went well super well yesterday. I'm thinking of hair accessories and kid's clothing. I'm really feel the momentum with my store. True, I only have one item in store. I'll always do that push myself to sink or swim, except in the past I sunk deep. I've got The Hubs (at RealXpressions.com) and I to take pics of everything too so that will be a major help. Our dream of being a wahFamily is slowly coming true and I couldn't be more excited.

How would you feel about working with your spouse? This bothers some but The Hubs and I have always enjoyed working together. Built in lunch buddy, lol.


Oh and I'm sponsoring my first giveaway. 

Win a pair of momMADE double bows from Georgia Peach Designs on facebook.

She's celebrating reaching 500 fans with tons of prizes.
Go to her photo albums and make sure to agree to the rules to be eligible to win .)
Good Luck!







Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...