Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

It's been forever since my last hop...

August 29, 2011

Sounds very confessional. Well from a former craft and blog hop host it feels like the past few months have been years. I'm back to hoping and I know why I loved it so much. Connecting with other bloggers is fun. I've met a new bloggy friend.

We just happen to be doing the same workout challenge with Lindsay Brin's moms into fitness and decided we needed to blog together as accountability buddies. Amy from MomMomma hosts a Monday linky to share mommy related stories, crafts, diy, etc. So I linked up one of my facebook tutorials. If you decide to stop by, tell her I said hi .)


Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...