Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

HOMEmomMADE is now momMADE

August 2, 2011

It's been awhile hasn't it? I'm taking a small break to revamp HOMEmomMADE now momMADE. I no longer will host items on Etsy as I don't sell that much yet and don't want to spend simply for hosting. I'm trying out WePay for my online storefront. You pay only when you sell but the fees are about the same as any merchant account.

Other changes to be made. I want to use wordpress but haven't figured it all out just yet. This may or may not occur as I'm a creature of habit and hate learning new things. My facebook fanpage url has changed so make sure to keep posted .) The dream is becoming a reality real quick!!!

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...