Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Home-Mom's into Fitness: Day 1
60 Day SlimDown System

July 28, 2011

Today is day #1. The beginning of the rest of my life .) Everyday should be seen this way don't you think? For the next 60-90 days I will attempt to follow a weight loss plan and reach a goal that is based on health and reality instead of trying to go back in time to my before babies belly. Lindsay Brin from moms into fitness has encouraged me by saying I can get a body stronger and better than the one I had before.

I've been following Lindsay for some time through her blog, she bounces back from her pregnancy bod several times and documents it each time with photos, videos, and posts. It's pretty awesome to see it happen before your own eyes. She just had baby #3 and in a way I feel like I'll be working out with her even though she's got a definite lead over me.

How could I possibly get a better body than I had before. She doesn't know I was in the ARMY, or that I played basketball, softball, and ran track through highschool. I still think she may be right. Even though I tell you I'm a tough, strong girl, I can't do correct lunges.

What that tells me is I have some weak muscle groups that have been relying on other strong muscles. Rather then do things correctly I've always done what I could get away with. I'm excited to train my body and pay close attention to do things right the first time.

I'm literally jumping and can not wait to get started. As I track my progress for the next 30, 60 and 90 days I'll share with you my weight, inches, and energy levels. This by far should be one of the longest and most extensive review I've done to date. I plan to post at least once a week here on the blog but for more daily updates follow me on twitter (with hashtag #homemomif or #HomeMomHealth) and on facebook.

Home-Mom Discount:
Get $10 off your first order!
send your email addy to HomeMomPr@hotmail.com.
I have to personally type in your address for the offer to be valid.
I will never share your info or abuse this opportunity. I just want you to get a discount .)


60 Day SlimDown System
Get your Body Back Day 1 of 60
Age: 30
Height: 5ft 6in
Weight: 218lbs (Heaviest non preg weight)
I never was one to shy from sharing my weight.
I can not wait to see those numbers DROP .)

UPDATE: They have dropped. Check out my 30Day Results!

The products mentioned in this post written here were provided by: MomsIntoFitness.com for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions made are mine: Christy, Home-Mom.
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...