Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Free Honey Nut Cheerios,
America's Favorite Cereal!

July 5, 2011

I Freebies especially when it's for products I actually use and love too. Honey Nut Cheerios®cereal is America´s Favorite Cereal! It sure is one of mine. I really want to try the flavored cherrios like chocolate and banana nut. I'm also a big fan of the Multigrain Cheerios.


         



As a special thank you for being such sweet fans, Honey Nut Cheerios is hosting a "Billion `O´ Giveaway," providing free samples to fans beginning July 4, 2011, available while supplies last. So, if your family is nuts about Honey Nut Cheerios, zip on over to FavCereal.com for your sweet sample! In fact, grab a spoon and let's click them together for a spoon cheers. "Like' Cheerios on facebook, tell them Home-Mom sent you.

For more freebies like Home-Mom on facebook. I share all my favorite finds, no need to be stingy, right?

Share what your family's favorite breakfast cereal is, I want to know.

(I received this information about Honey Nut Cheerios cereal through MyBlogSpark)
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...