Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

It's my 1yr Blog Anniversary

June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to me,
appy Blog Birthday to Me,
appy Birthday to Me-eeee, Happy Blog Birthday to me! I'm having a party and...

You're Invited!


We've come a long way since that first day in June, 2010. I started this blog with out the slightest idea of what I was going. Not that I have it all figured out now or anything. I'm also celebrating reaching over 600 fans on facebook. A few great pages have donated some items, discounts, and coupons just for you.

Visit Me on Facebook to party!

I hope you can stop in, check out some great pages and enter to win a few items.
Easy to enter:
Agree, Like, Submit
I'm using google docs for the first time, let me know how you like.


That's It. Good Luck, and have fun!

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...