Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Weight vs. Water

May 17, 2011

W
eightloss has always been a big deal in my family. I hate to say it by obesity and an obsession with weight has always always been an issue. I can remember when I was younger my aunts sating that I was too skinny. Then as soon as I got a bit plump my sides were pinched. These sort of things only have to happen once for you to gain a complex. Kids are sponges that way. They soak up so much but when you try to wring it out it takes all the more work.

I don't have a weight update per say. I am maintaining a whopping 210, 4 lbs under my before baby weight so progress is welcomed. I now own a scale after over a decade not having one. My dear friend blessed me with her extra. The scale always represented a curse. It told you whether or not you were going to have a good day or a bad one. One reason why I've never owned a scale.

It's now in my bathroom and I check once a week. I'm not doing any Turbo Jam, Zumba, or my new Kukuwa at the moment. The big focus for me now is to drink water. I truly believe if I were to just consume 1/2 a gallon of water a day I'd see a huge difference. So starting today I'm starting a water challenge. Drink over 8 glasses of water a day. To some of you this is so silly. I ended up in the ER a few weeks ago because I don't drink enough water. So here goes nothing.

Current Weight: 210
Weekly exercises: n/a
Daily water: 8 glasses

As the weeks progress I'll post once a week with a recap of the last week. I can't cheat because the results will speak for themselves.


Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...