Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

BRYTONPick: Floss, No Strings Attached

May 28, 2011


Visit BRYTONPick On-Line Store
Floss with out flossing with BRYTON Pick! Never floss the "old" way again. While I was at my last dentist appointment the assistant asked me if I flossed regularly. I'm sure it was one of those rhetorical questions. She could very well see the answer as she chiseled away at my gum line I'm sure.

First off I should confess that this was my first dental visit as a married woman. Ouch! The last time I'd even seen the inside of a dentist's office was when I was living under my mom's roof, life was so simple.
Note to self:
Professional teeth cleaning should
occur more than once a decade.

Let me just say I hate flossing, it's a pain. The "old" way of flossing was taking some sewing thread, wrapping it around your fingers to the point of no circulation then trying to get your fists inside your mouth and pretend you're really getting those back teeth.


Introducing BRYTON Pick, the first String FREE, Reusable and Portable Dental Floss for people on-the-go or those who are unable to floss (or simply hate flossing). Sure there the pick type flossers which are great. But they still have string that can break. Plus when you're "flossing" everyone knows it. Not the case with the BRYTON Pick. This pick is discreet with it's boomerang looking shape. It comes with a credit card size carrying pouch that can fit right in your wallet, pocket, or purse.
So I tried it and.... I Love It!

Statistics show that only 12% of the population flosses regularly, mainly because floss is not convenient or easy to use. The BRYTON Pick is easy, convenient, and will "brighten" your smile with every use.

Made in the USA from completely recyclable materials. The flexible edges are made of stainless steel allowing the pick to be germ-resistant. Because of it's shape and size you can use the BRYTON Pick with just one hand, without mirror, and without an open gaping mouth. You will have to be careful as this is metal and you're dealing with soft tissues. After the first time you'll find it's really easy and you can use your tongue to assist. For complete instructions click here or Just watch.


Flossing has never been easier. As a mom with four kids, I can say brushing and "flossing" takes a lot of time. Now my 6 and 4 year olds are big enough to floss on their own with BRYTON Pick (supervision is strongly advised).

Buy It! at the $4.99 store price you'll get a 3-pack. Each pick comes with it's own carrying pouch. Right now this Trial Promotion has $0 shipping and handling. This is really a great value for a 90-day supply.


Okay I confessed, now it's your turn.
Leave a comment and share...

When did you last visit the dentist? ~ or ~ How often do you floss?





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure. Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...