Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Reviews, Reviews, and more Reviews

April 19, 2011

Srsly my mailbox has been bursting at the seams with so many products, I think I'm drowning. I really can't wait to share it all. I've got some cloth diapers and things headed your way. Workout tapes and shape wear too. Plus some homeschooling tools that will change the way you think about learning languages. Easter is less than a week away, Mother's day is just around the corner and I'm really looking forward to picking out and even making some of my own gifts. I'd like to take some time and give a shout out to my lovely sponsors. There's something for everyone.

For Momma:


I literally just got this tonight and will be popping this baby in the DVD player tomorrow. Plus my girlfriend is giving me her old scale. I've not owned a scale in over 10 years.


For Babies:





You all know I love, love, love the idea of cloth diapers. One of the major set backs is the initial cost. There are solutions out there and I plan to spread the word and make cloth more accessible economically.



Homeschoolers:

The Hubs is pretty much fluent in Spanish. It's really not fair seeing how I spent almost two more years in college studying it. Those years, I'm sad to say, were a blur. Now that I'm a teacher I've got to find the tools that take learning and teaching up to speed.



Family:

Since we've had my 6 year old PrincessT rinsing with TheraBreath's Oral Rinse she has not complained of her regular occurring mouth sores. The Hubs has even noticed a huge difference. I've been testing a new product that really is ahead of the industry in oral care.


Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...