Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Welcome to the third edition of
MAKE & SHARE!

April 15, 2011

Consistent we are. Almost 100 projects have been linked up in the past two weeks. Ladies you all are amazing! I keep thinking that if I just sit down at my sewing machine with a general idea, "if she thinks, it will be" type of thing. It is so much more than that. You have to be focused on what you are doing. Half of the time I want to fall asleep right there in my chair because the droll of the machine is so soothing. I think I need nap time more than my kids.





Here are some of my favorites from last week's Make & Share:









This Lemon Head Wreath from TheCraftyScientist.

First let me just tell you I was really heartbroken by the loss of such a great and sweet friend. Did I mention tasty? Lemon Heads were my favorite candy growing up. If I didn't have chocolate this was my next in line.
However, I do love the vibrant yellow of this wreath.





This Skirt Refashion from MakingTheWorldCuter         and I've never seen Easter Egg Cookies like this...

I'm in love with ruffles and not afraid to be a bit girly .)          you'll be surprised by what these cookies are filled with.



and lastly SocialStudiesMomma submitted her First Quilt and a way to help Japan through the quilting ranny.



I have been wanting to do something for Japan and have still come up with nothing. I've only just begun to sew, I even donated all my swagbucks which only turned out to be 63¢. I thought 85 SBs equivicated higher than that .( Although I may not be making a quilt I admire those who are using their skills to do good for those in need.


Here are some quick party Q&As.
How long does this party last?
The linky begins today, Friday, and will end Saturday. I will then post my faves from this party on the following Friday's party.
What can I link to?
Crafts, Projects, or Tutorials you've MADE.
(the direct link to your post please)                                                 For Example
Good!!!!                                                                                               No Good .(                          .
http://home-momblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-really-do-miss-ifih.html                                         http://home-momblog.blogspot.com                 
Is anything prohibited?
Adding links that are not your own. Example, you see something really great on Martha Stewart's site and add her direct link. Not cool, and always ALWAYS give credit when and where it's due.


Get it? Got it? Now Grab it!
if you wanna, no pressure


Lets Get This Party Started, RIGHT!



br>

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...