Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Make Mom's Day Event: Of The Earth Jewelry

April 20, 2011

Every Mom deserves to have her day made. A day like that for me would be when my kids picked up after themselves (without me asking), The Hubs would volunteer to watch all the kids while I went out, shopping, to the spa anywhere,
...I must be dreaming.          .

So those things aren't likely to happen. I can get excited about other things, like jewelry and discounts. Mother's Day is just around the corner and I've got a few gift ideas that you're sure to love. Randee from Of The Earth Jewelry  an Etsy store, has taken inspiration from nature to make unique  pieces of art. Bird's nests are all the rage it seems, a perfect way to depict a mother and her children. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Plus there's an Exclusive Discount for HOMEmomMADE readers.

Picture Courtesy of Of The Earth Jewelry.
Robin's Egg Nest Ring
Picture Courtesy of Of The Earth Jewelry.
Mother Natures Bird Charms Necklace/Earrings Set 
Picture Courtesy of Of The Earth Jewelry.

Mother and Baby Girls Robins Egg Nest Necklace



Lovely aren't they?Randee is giving you all 20% off when
you use the code: HMM11
I'm giddy, my first exclusive code!

This code will only last for 2 weeks and ends 5/4/2011 so hurry and spread the word!

SHOP NOW!



I truly hope "The Hubs" gets the *hint, he'd buy me the world if he could.
Join Of The Earth Jewelry's Fan Page on Facebook to get information on SALES and UPDATES straight to your news feed. Make sure to show some sponsor ♥.

I did not receive any product other than a discount. All opinions are my own.
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...