Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

New ♥it gift guide

February 4, 2011


Vday is soooo near. Got it covered? No, well let me see if I can help. #loveit This gift guide will help show the ones you love how much you care. My bday falls 2 days after my wedding anniversary, 10days before lil dreamy's bday, and 12 days before V-day. Let's just say gifts get smooshed together. That is super fine with me. There will be some homemade, store bought, and just plain thoughtful ideas on how to make that special someone feel loved no matter how many important occasions are being celebrated. With just 2 weeks to go I'll try to help spread the #loveit Home-Mom style.

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...