Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

It's Time to Jam!

January 31, 2011

It's time to jam, #turbojam that is! Chalene and I are like this }tight{. Here's the deal, I just had a baby 2.5 months ago. I'm just now feeling 100%. I've got 75lbs to lose. What's my solution? Hubby surprised me with Zumba for the Wii and I LOVE it! Our anniversary is tomorrow. 8 years! My birthday is Thursday. I'll be 30! Ahhhhh! I'm just making myself move. Everyday, Turbo Jam, Zumba, Dancing, whatever. The older I get the older "old" gets. I don't feel old as much as I feel worn out some days.

What workouts make you happy? Still got baby weight too lose? Technically I can't blame the babies until I get down to 185 (my weight before babies). Even then I was 40lbs over my healthiest/fittest self. That is one thing I miss about the ARMY, boot camp was no joke! So here I am, no Drill Sergeants to rush me out of bed and kick my butt, I don't have the metabolism of a 14 year old, excuses right? Here's what I don't want... to be 31 and have wasted a year whining about something I CAN fix. Happy last day of January 2011! Move forward and keep going, we've only got one life.
  Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...