Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Praise Him...

January 9, 2011

M
y Hubby sure needs praising sometimes. He is a daddy of four, he works full time so I can stay at home, and he simply is the best daddy in the world. I've made his nickname Mr. Dreamy and it's really corny but every time I say or type it I get those cutesie little butterflies in my tummy.
We must be careful not to stir up discontent;
 discontent destroyed them.
1 Corinthians 10:10 MSG


Always be creative when keeping the sparks alive. Did I mention we have four kids? Those sparks make not be blazing 24/7 but they stay on a nice coal-simmer. With divorce as common as getting a new pair of shoes these days it's a wonder why people even bother. The D-word is a bad word in our house. Since day one we both decided we meant what we said. Both of our parents have been divorced, mine at an early age and hubby's at an older age. It's painful any age.

The kind of love needed for marriage is the decision kind. There are some really tough and REAL situations out there why divorce even comes up. My stance is that it stinks no matter what. Love is a decision needed to be made by those who can make that type of decision. Not the I-don't-feel-it-anymore kind. I'm just super blessed this man and I have decided to Love each other forever. Got some nice things to say about your hubby? Leave a comment.

Got a blog? Link up here
Caring for Our Blessings




Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...