I do need some new shoes but I'd love to take care of all christmas shopping by winning this giveaway...
Yep they'd love me!TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you. So join in!
What is your holiday wish for your family?
My wish is simple to master keeping our Joy no matter what.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
Normally we get up and let the kids unwrap presents. Than head out to visit family.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Cruise, Cruise, Cruise and I'd take my kids (and a gma) of course.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
I'm working on a Home-Mom-Made Gift Guide For green gifts that are upcycled.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Anything that made each other laugh was game!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
There really aren't any traditions that have carried on but I'm looking for some creative ways to introduce some fun things into our Holidays.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
Cruise, Cruise, Cruise!
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
I'd still like to have a Kinnect. Yes, even if it can't see me (view my post)
Getting healthy is a top priority after baby 4, Wii Fit could help.
Game Cubes were so much fun so it'd be a tie between this or a nintendo64