Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

I'm turning 30,
what's the big deal?

November 7, 2010

Three months away from turning 30 years old I've realized I've accomplished a lot this year. I've learned to sew, crochet, and manage my daughter's hair. I've taken a few photography classes and still I want to learn more. I see progress with my sewing projects, and have made almost ten hats. I sort of see progress in the photos I've taken but I'm such an impatient person it hinders my overall progress. I'll tend to get discouraged and stop then nothing gets done. Smart hugh? Dreamy and I were talking late one night and we both wanted to see so much more happen in our lives in the almost ten years we've known each other.

What to do now? Sew more! Learn more, do more, don't give up. One of my favorite verses reads we will win if we do not give up...
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest...
if we do not give up!
Galatians 6:9
Isn't that amazing, in good time, God's time if we stay steady and don't give up we will reap the harvest intended for us. I never would have put such an emphasis on turning the big 3-0 in the past until now I've seen all the time that has passed and I'm not so sure all I have adds up right. God will use me where I am and I'm so glad for that but I want to move forward.

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...