Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Holiday Decor Must-Haves

November 5, 2010

This post brought to you by Pier 1 Imports. All opinions are 100% mine.

The Holidays are near and I am so glad I didn't offer my home to host any dinners. Oops did that sound bad? I mean I'm glad I didn't offer to lose my mind, much better right? I really would love to entertain and host parties but we are less than two weeks until baby time. I think my plate is full. Buuuut... if circumstances were different (in a perfect world I mean) I would have jumped at the chance to host Thanksgiving dinner and open up our home to all those who still have not gotten the chance to come and visit us. December we'll be celebrating our first Christmas as 6 and have spent a full year in our 1st Home.
How do you feel about holiday entertaining? Do you break out in hives at the thought of tons of people in your house or do you stress about cooking for others? I stress about cooking for other people. Okay enough of the fears. I'll act as nothing would bother me and plan my dream Holiday party with help from Pier 1.
For the table.
Beaded Leaf Table Runner - $49.95
Essential Colours Dinnerware - Yellow - $5-$7
Tiered Multi-Colored Apron - $14.95
When I was a little girl my mother would drag me around the mall and other stores looking at different ways to design. We never bought anything but I got to know a few pretty well. Pier 1 was one we frequented quite often. I can't physically go shopping with four kiddos but online shopping is just as good and sometimes better. Look at these deals.
I'm a barganista so these would definitely have to come along
Talavera 8x11 Baking Dish - $12.48
Talavera 2 Quart Baking Dish - $16.38
Yellow Terracotta Square Baker - $19.95

I just know I'd look so cute in that apron up above. Even if I made everyone bring a dish it'd make me feel like I was a classy chef. I'm really digging yellows and browns too it seems. This is the time of year people tend to be a bit more charitable. Feeling Charitable? During the months of November and December, you can support Toys for Tots by dropping off an unwrapped toy and/or making a cash donation at the register.
Even easier you can simply “Like” Pier 1 on facebook at  Facebook.com/Pier1 like I did and they will donate $1 to Toys for Tots for every new fan in November. Tell them @Home-Mom sent you!
Visit Sponsor's Site
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...