Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

The winner is...

August 6, 2010

Some of you already know who the winner is. I'm posting this backwards this week. It's been a busy blogging and mommy week. I've received 3 products to review and plan to have finished with in the next week, lil dreamy developed a yucky diaper rash and I found out my cloth has buildup. I even got to pick up some poo bare handed. Ok, sorry, sorry you want to know the winner and I'm talking about poo, gross...


The winner of last week's hop is Jessica from
Photobucket

I should appologize since I've not given her the most attentive attention, like warning her well ahead of time. Hopefully all the new followers and friends she'll receive will make up for that.

Congrats Jessica!
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...