Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Thank You, thank you!

August 7, 2010

Blog awards are so cute. I remember when I first started out I thought wow she has 10 awards. I had no clue how it all worked. Well I'm getting there and am learning so much. Even though it's not terribly hard to earn an award it's still super nice for someone, anyone to think of you to give it to. A huge thanks to DiscoveringTheMeInMommy and DustinNikki Mommy of Three for awarding me with 2 seperate awards. How convenient that both require 7 things about me so here goes...



from DustinNikki Mommy of Three
      7 things about me...
   1. I'm about to have my 4th child and want a water birth
   2. I love to sing and hope to start a tiny home band with my kids
       teaching  them how to read music and play an instrument
   3. I'm a first generation home-birth'er, and homeschooler
   4. I love these cute little awards, they make blogging well awarding.
   5. I never thought I'd one day want a mini-van
   6. I'm a new and 1st time homeowner
   7. So excited to offer some new Giveaways, go check 'em out :)


from DiscoveringTheMeInMommy
        Now to pass these along.
And the awards goes to-
Home Grown Families
Realynn
CreationsByKara
Me, Myself, and Pie
3am clothdiapers no pins needed
Realynn
The22yrold Housewife
HisLittleMrs.
mynewlifeasmom
LizHasALife
MyLifeAsAMarriedGirl(and mommy)


...sorry my preffo brain is fried, but really,
if you are reading this and comment reg. take this award and share the love!



Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...