Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Tuesday Hopping

August 10, 2010

Tuesday hops are happening now, (aren't they always). It still amazes me how popular some hops are and how new others seem to be. Some news ones blow up and other old ones have minimal hoppers. My friday hop seems to have neared a halt, but I've not been promoting it either.
What are you thoughts on facebook hops? I like the idea but don't want to be friends with every one's personal profile. Fan pages seems less personal and I can see the unlike button, I still haven't figured out how to unfriend someone (not that there is anyone I want to unfriend). Maybe I'm just being weird.

loving the zebra print ;)
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...