Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Congrats...

August 11, 2010

TAnestazia over at Your work is to Discover your world I just love her blog. Week 7 of It's Friday, I'm hopping... had a great turn out. However this may be the last featured blog/#2 Host for a while. As I was going through all of last weeks hoppers checking for the iFiH badge and reading and thanking new followers I really did enjoy her natural approach to beauty. You'll have a chance to check her out Friday but if you're like me why not head over early and get a few home remedies for things you'd never think could be cured at home. Oh wait I'm sorry, you can't say cure. Well, go check out some of her remedies like...




Mosquito Bite Remedies

Apple Cider Vinegar Toner and Garlic Spot Treatment




I want to try the lemon sugar body scrub, I can smell the freshness already!

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...