Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Wool is Cool.

July 11, 2010

I guess I've started this wool is... thing. Wool is everything you'd want for a cloth diaper. Heck for the environment too, what other material is naturally antibacterial, breathable, keeps babies cool in the summer and warm in the winter, and doesn't have to be washed as constantly. That's God.

I entered a giveaway and won! Tiffany with http://hislittlemrs.blogspot.com/ and The Paper Bag Owl Company will be sending me a medium wool soaker. I can not wait and know that once we try it I'll want more. Wool can be really pricy so I'm glad I won this to try. A review will be coming soon and mabye I can pass the blessing along.

~ Christy Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...