Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

The winner is...

July 24, 2010

This week was yet another hit. I hope you all had as much fun hopping as much as I did. I tagged everyone's blog, commented and followed when I could and really had a blast. I even got to join and support some newbies starting their own hops. I guess I didn't clearly state that this is a family-friendly blog hop with family=friendly blogs only. Hopping has been even better since I started featuring the #2-Host.
and the winner is...
erica @
Bassgiraffe's Thoughts Canadian Mommy Blog Reviews and Giveaways
bāssgiraffe
I was saying bass like the fish, incorrect


Congrats Erica!
I look fwd to reading more from you!

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...