Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

It's Friday, I'm Hopping! No.5

July 22, 2010

   Welcome to iFiH No.5 hosted by me, Christy @Home-Mom.
Instead of posting on topic today I'd like to turn my Fridays over to featuring one of my lovely blog hoppers from iFiH No.4,
and the winner is...
Jenn @

This is my kinda gal. She's got everything from making money to saving money. It seems there's nothing better than that these days. First I thought sweep meant sleep but in that adorable only-when-a-child-says-it kind of way. No, not even close. It's short for Sweepstakes, duh. This is something we've all see on Oprah or other shows where it really is a hobby for some people. I'm all about winning. I've personally won 5 online giveaways in only a month and still hooked. If you're serious about sweeps she has info on how to get started. Stop by give Jenn some love (aka comments) from iFiH and have fun hopping this fine weekend!
_______________________________________________

To be featured in the #2 spot
paste the iFiH badge on your
blog's sidebar or in your friday post.


copy all and paste

  • Follow. (follow the #1 and #2 spots, and then the blog before and after yours. Comment to let them know why you came) It's my goal to follow everyone who participates.
  • Spread the word. Feel free to grab the linky code titled "Get the Code Here" from the bottom of this post (on the left hand side), and take the hop straight to your page (for a chance to be featured in the #2 spot copy and paste this code to your sidebar or post).
  • Have fun! This list is new every week so come back each friday for a new hop and new friends. Runs from Thursday 10pm - Friday 10:59pm CST

Family Friendly Blogs only!
(meaning little to no profanity, no nudity, etc.)



Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...