Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

120 days-Pt.1

July 22, 2010

That's how many days until this little baby will be here. Of all our children this one was not planned. I mean I'm prepared and all but that feeling of not having it all together has been lingering in my mind for some time now. As a formerly active teenager I started going down hill with my weight in college. I joined the army and was truly amazed at my new fitness level, but that only lasted as long as bootcamp training.
can't believe it but I'd love to have one of those crazy, ill minded drill sergants
yelling me out of bed at 0500hrs every morning. well, just until I drop the lbs.
Mr. Dreamy got me Jillian's 30 day shred. He knows this weight is driving me crazy. I guess driving him crazy to hear about it constantly. But I'm pregnant, what can I do? If you're anything like me it is totally frustrating knowing what you used to be able to do and not being able to do anymore. I'm still a very strong girl but it takes me twice as long to recover and sometimes requires a day of rest the next day.

This is only part 1. I plan to quicken up my metabolism by eating every 2 hours, drinking tons of water daily, and  doing something creative/active with my kids.
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...