Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

My Blog is Carbon Neutral

July 21, 2010

Mr. Dreamy took this tree picture with our new camera straight off the charger, he couldn't wait to get started. Also I thought it appropriate to go along with this 'go green' type post for my "Wordless Wednesday".
A study showed the average blog with 15,000 visitors emitted aprox. 8lbs of carbon dioxide a year. I don't think I have the many visitors but some do and they will plan more trees accordingly to each domain that registers.
The Mission: 1 Blog, 1 Tree
The trees will be planted in the spring of 2010 by the Arbor Day Foundation. Want more more information on where the trees are planted and more about this program?

Visit here and you can join too.


Update: I just received an email stating that my tree will be planted in the month of August 2010. There are still some trees that need to be planted so pass it on ;)
    
carbon neutral local offers with kaufDA.de  


                        




Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...