Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Followers

July 19, 2010

A little about me,Christy {Home-Mom.com}
Hi all, my name is Christy and I am a stay at home mommy working on becoming a wahm and getting Mr. Dreamy working from home too. We have been married almost 8 years together for 10 and have 3 kiddos Princess T, Princess J, and lil dreamy with baby #4 coming this fall. Life gets pretty crazy but its all mine ;)
I've been blogging since June 2010 and truly enjoy it. I started cloth diapering late May of this year as well. I have so much I want to share that I think the hardest part is organizing it all. I  already have so many sweet readers who leave the best comments. This is my journey as a mommy venturing out to start a home based business.Stay awhile, learn with me ( I love crafts, diy, and recipes), and have fun browsing neat finds and new creations.

Follow me on twitter as @home_mom
and
check out my fan page at facebook.com/homemom




Go check out the gals that made this cute linky!
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...