Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Breast Milk Jewelry

July 17, 2010

Ever heard of it? Neither had I. I was reading over at Blacktating (lol, love that because I'm one well I'm not lactating yet), a breastfeeding momma who has some really great reads on the subject. There is a group in France who will held a display a few years ago. For a picture visit here. What a great keepsake for mom or baby. Artists have found a way to boil mommies milk  and add vinegar to make a plastic and now what is best is also super cute! This sounds like a DIY to me, maybe. We'll see in November.

I forgot to mention this can be totally personalized, meaning you send in your milk. I can see a necklace or token in a picture frame in a nursery or as a heirloom or something.
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...