Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Getting to know youuuuu

July 25, 2010

So I'm linking up to a linky on a monday ;) I always see these question and answers but never join in, here I am. Want to join in? Visit here and linky up. Happy Monday, hope everyone has a great week!
Getting to know YOU
1. Thong or Granny Panties?
granny panties, who wants a wedgie 24/7 (I'm not 18 anymore ;)
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
yes if its my hubby, Mr. Dreamy.
3. Spanx or no Spanx?
oooo, jk. I've never tried them but if they worked on me I'd give them a serious thought
4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
sadly no, bad habit I've always just used the comforter
5. What is your favorite Disney character?
Any Disney Princess (except Tiana) I was a bit dissapointed with the movie as a whole
6. Dream vacation spot?
anywhere on a cruise
7. What is your dream job?
working from home with my hubby
8. Who is your hero and why?
Jesus, hands down


Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...