Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

God Approved WOrkMAN!

May 5, 2013

After getting out of the habit of reading my bible first thing in the morning these past few months I did what all normal people do and blasted myself on Facebook. You know, because that motivates you. In my case, sometimes. This morning after getting up with the baby like I normally do I played one full round of Candy Crush Saga on my phone (because candy can't crush itself) and drained my battery. After locating my phone charger  I sat down to read my bible on YouVersion (love that app). I realized how high a priority I've placed a game over God, and not just lately but quite frequently, intermittently. The featured verse spoke directly to me.
'Study and be eager and do your utmost to present yourself to God approved (tested by trial), a workman who has no cause to be ashamed, correctly analyzing and accurately dividing [rightly handling and skillfully teaching] the Word of Truth.' 2 Tim 2:15 AMP

Yesterday, while trying on clothes on a much needed mommy's night out ALONE, I didn't get depressed. I used to. I didn't stare myself down in the mirror disappointed in what I saw. I normally am. I'm conquering my weight, body image, and self esteem issues and this verse explains how. I have to look to God, know His will, study His word. I'm not pleased with where I am physically/mentally but, I'm doing something to change it with His help.



A workman (re)discovering who they are in Christ
has no cause to be ashamed.



bodyWORK progress...


The 1st and hardest step is starting.
TurboFire Day1 4/13/13

My BFF helped me run my first 5k!
I got a MEDAL!! 4/21/13



A scheduled rest day but I was still pumped
Day after the race day10

day21 @5-6x week
I got this!!



mindWORK is also required and just as important. 
WORK hard but rest in His grace:)


I am not a BeachBody coach (yet LOL). This post is not endorsing BeachBody or BeachBody products. I do have a BBcoach and FitFriends who are helping me reach my fitness goals through accoutability and support, check her out on her facebook page for healthy fit tiops. I'm just sharing the tools I use. TurboFire Schedule.







Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...