Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Use My Pictures Instagram!

February 6, 2013

I've come to realize I really do love taking pictures (way more than writing posts). It's like they say, "a picture is worth a million words", or is it a thousand? However the saying goes photos speak volumes about a lot of things. I can show others exactly what I see either how I see it or want it to be seen.

If you didn't hear recently, there was a huge stink risen about Instagram. Just google boycott Instagram or read this post over at the Christian Post. Basically the terms of use were changed and users' pictures could then be sold without permission.

Uh Uh Instagram, the heck you won't!

I've decided to stamp every picture I post with 'Christy, Home-Mom' using Phonto (apple | android) before publishing with them. I can't seem to part with them and have been too lazy to checkout any other app. That's like dropping facebook to head back to myspace, I've gotten too comfortable. Plus I go where most of the people I know go.

No matter what I post from homeschooling...




I didn't let anyone eat until I documented our #superbowlfood, we didn't have much because it was also my birthday. These were last minute finds.




I don't think I really need a reason for capturing random cuteness...



My watermark will be there!

Click Here and follow me












What are your thoughts:
Will you use social media any different in the future?




Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...