Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

ChristyHomeMom in Heelys (video)
2011 HomeMomGiftGuide

November 21, 2011

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Heelys? Kids, Teens, skates, FALLING. I was given a unique opportunity to review a pair of Heelys of my choice. I chose these cuties you see just below, so right of the bat I'm stepping out of my comfort zone. Growing up I tried to be as non girly as possible. But now that I'm older and a mom of 2 girls I've started to embrace more pink.

I received these Heelys, 2 heel caps to use when not heeling, 2 wheels, a heelys removal tool, and a how to guide.

My sweet daughter reading the warning label to me.
I love how stylish these shoes are.
I can wear them, without the wheels, with just about any outfit. They are comfortable but a bit too bulky for my taste. However I do like the extra 2inches in height they give me with The Hubs (he's six inches taller than me).

I also love how fun heeling, skating in heelys, looks. I've not mastered it yet as you can tell from the video below. I think it would be a great family activity.

** Want to know what you can get? **

Announcing Heelys' Black Friday Special!
Thanksgiving Thursday is just around the corner, that means Black Friday is near too. Between Nov 25-Nov 28 2011, Buy any pair of Heelys, and get the second pair for $25. Or buy a Nano (pictured below), and get a pair of shoes for $25, and get free ground shipping on all orders! This is a great deal seeing as heelys usually run around $50USD a pair.


What's your Style, there's lots to chose from.
The nano
More products include HX2 - Heelys with 2 wheels, the Nano - a board that straps and hooks onto your heelys shoe. The first ever inline footboard. Before you Buy...
Here are some great resources if you're thinking of getting anything from the Heelys line for yourself or your kids...
Check out Heelys on facebook, @HeelysWorldwide on twitter, and watch their youtube channel for tips, tricks, and more great deals.



... And Now for the unveiling of the much anticipated

Home-Mom in Heelys video. 
Ok, I know no one's really holding their breath, but this was fun making and I didn't fall!



Thanks for watching .)




The product(s) mentioned in this review were provided by heelys for the purpose of this review, all opinions are 100% mine Christy, Home-Mom.com. 
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...