Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Meet Gymbella! HomeFitness Reviewed

October 10, 2011

Now that I've gotten my head about my health I've decided to blog all Fitness and Health Reviews at Gymbella.blogspot.com. I have over 70lbs to lose (at least I think I do) and really want to make sure I document it well. Progression pics, daily tweeting and blogging, challenge steps, the works. Need some motivation? Seeing others do what I need to do always motivates me, let Gymberella be that person for you :D

I'm also in the process of making Home-Mom.com solely about promoting moms who work and sell from home. I love to blog but not because I want to talk about myself all of the time. I find talking about other people far more interesting. I still love to host giveaways and will do so here and on the Home-Mom fb fan page.

So make sure to stick around,
subscribe, and stay tuned.
We've got a 2.5Fanatical coming your way as soon as I gather enough sponsors and reach 2000fans
(500 fans from my momMADE page)
 
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...