Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

#HomeMomHealth: Reboot Juice Fast

October 9, 2011

Rebooting my life, Today! I can't waist anymore time. I'm feeling urgent pressure, not from anyone but that I have to lose my extra weight and do it quick. Almost like an internal ticking. I feel anxious. My weight has caused me some small but ill effects. Spine misalignment, hiatal hernia, and joint pain. It's very scary that this list could be bigger, these are only things I can physically feel or see, what about my heart, my blood, the things I can't see? With four kids, The Hubs and I are constantly asked, "is this it? Are you having anymore?" My answer is always, "We don't know".

What I do know is I don't want to have another fat overweight pregnancy. I've carried 40lbs or more with every pregnancy. Our bodies were designed to work. They can't do their jobs if they're fighting the extra fat  that gets tacked on and stays. This is my life, I have some pretty big responsibilities that need me. The Five most important people are my babies, my wonderful hubby. I don't know what tomorrow holds but I do know what happens to those I love who don't treat their bodies right.

The rest of this post has been moved to
Where I'll be blogging only health and fitness from home. Gym not included.
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...