Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Christmas in July!

July 1, 2011

What does that even mean, Christmas in July? Can people seriously not wait another 6months until December? Oh, well. I remember being a kid and feeling like someone invented a whole new holiday, I wasn't going to question it. More presents never hurt anybody. Now that I'm older I still won't turn down a present. I'll listen to Christmas 24/7/365, I love it. Being a singer (if I can even say that) I loved how it made me feel. Holiday music was easy to remember, and it was just good stuff. We would even leave our Christmas tree and lights up all year round. Now that may have just been plain laziness but I liked that too.

I had originally contacted OrnamentShop.com for my Last minute holiday gift guide part 1 & 2 back in December. Like I said if not in December get started early and start Christmas shopping in July. I just received these cute tiny miniature glass ornaments, a set of 27. My girls and I couldn't wait to decorate our tiny Christmas tree we keep in our school room.

Miniature Glass Ornaments
Buy for just $9.95

I originally had the plan to have a tree so we could decorate something small each month of the year instead of decorating and redecorating an entire room or our house for that matter. For now the kids just love the lights and shiny tiny balls all over the tree.

The OrnamentShop has some unique holiday items of all sorts.
Here's where I start sounding like Bubba from the movie Forrest Gump... They've got


One thing I really was surprised by was the individual shipping feature. If you have several ornaments going to multiple places you can specify that at checkout and they handle it all one order. Please note shipping rates will apply. Free shipping for 5 or more items per recipient address. Start early and learn how to wrap gifts perfectly if you're not already an expert like me. I've been wrapping gifts since I was in diapers, (not really)

... even College Christmas Ornaments, and more.

Boomer - Sooner!
(just a little college-rivalry-fun)
I hope you're not too mad at me. I still love you TX fans!






Thank you to PWIM.com  for the opportunity to provide this review. This product was provided by: OrnamentShop.com  for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions made are mine: Christy, Home-Mom. Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...