Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Welcome to the tenth edition of
MAKE & SHARE!

June 9, 2011

I don't know about you but our weeks fly by so quickly. I've relocated my sewing machine. Silly me moved it where there's no outlet. The craft room is clean but no crafts have been made in about a month. I can't wait to see what you all are making. It's time to link back up and share. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day!

Because it's fun I'm featuring all
green crafts from Make & Share 9.

Tote Bag by JohnnyInADress
Upcycled Shirt to Dress by RaeGunRamblings
Play Kitchen by AlwaysCasingLife

The 80's are back when we proudly flaunt fluorescents and Iit!.


Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...