Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Princess Style: 5 Reasons why we love "Mommy".

June 2, 2011

Day 2. Assignment: Make a List. Here goes nothing .) I could've stressed out and thought really hard about something really important. You know the kind of content that will change the world. Nope, not my kind of thing.

Instead I asked my girls princessT who's 6¾ and princessJ who'll be 5 in just 2 weeks, why they love mommy so much. This ought-to-be gooood...
Hey Girls c'mere, tell me why you like Mommy so much...

1. "Because you give us new baby brothers and sisters." - pT

2. "I love you because you are special to me and you do school
    and I love school
"
- pJ

3. "Oh, oh, and you teach us how to do physics..." - pT
    ME - "I don't teach you how to do physics!"
    "Wait. Whats physics?" - pT

4.  "You're special to me" - pJ

5. "You let me use your deodorant" - pT
Back Story: I've noticed a tiny bit of BO coming form the arm pits of my first born baby girl. Srsly! She's only 6 (and ¾) it can't be. I'm not ready for this. What's next? Talk of tampons and boyfriends. Nope, never going to happen!
I think I should do this list thing more often, the fact that pJ said I'm special twice makes me smile ear to ear.
  Share Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...