Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Welcome to the sixth edition of
MAKE & SHARE!

May 6, 2011

**Official Rules Here
Welcome everyone! Last week I had a little mishap. I thought my linky subscription would make it one more weekend and it didn't. I still have not found a free thumbnail linky, so sad because pictures are what make this hop Hop. I get why they storing images is so expensive and why most linky services have started charging fees.

I'm now using SimplyLinked and will post your images by hand after they are entered. It will be a bit time consuming but well worth it I think. Plus I love messing around with code. I'm not sure if anyone noticed but I can't seem to leave my widgets and fonts alone for more than two days. Can we say perfectionist? Not a quality I admire.
UPDATE: InLinkz is now working for me. They were a huge help with this too.
Last week's entries were low but some of you stopped in anyways and I greatly appreciate it. Troopers!







My First-Favorite is...

Spray Painted Jars by APumpkinAndAPrincess
As my Food-Favorite, the award goes to...

Piggy Pies by  TalesOfATrophyWife
I actually did this a few weeks ago with silver spray paint.
I love this green-teal color much better.
The piggies look like they're rolling in the mud, looks yummy!



Lastly I love silhouette art!

Silhouette Tote by  MsNotSoPerfect
It's just like capturing a picture but getting the shadow instead.
I'll need four of these please.



Alright grab the button,
spread the word!
Let's Get this Party Started Right!








br>

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...