Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Welcome to the second edition of
MAKE & SHARE!

April 8, 2011

What a great turn out we had last week. Considering it was my first time hosting. I don't know how some of you do the whole craft / hobby / have time to breath with little ones running around thing. Sometimes I wish I could lock myself in my craft room (laughing because I said craft room) but there will be time for that later, right? I invaded my hubby's drum room, it looks like a war broke loose.



Okay, okay here are my fave finds from last week:

this Make-up Magnet Board from LauraThoughts81 and this DIY Carboard Barn Star from Me'N'MyThriftyIdeas
    

and since last Friday was April Fools

I got a huge kick out of this
Spilled Coffee Prank by SpacePainter **featured over at FineCraftGuild.com




don't you just ♥ tutorials?
I may not get around to making everything, but a girl can dream .)


For another great LOL,
head over to last weeks post by Ashley from Make It and Love It.
Even when it's a total joke she still makes it look so beautiful.

If you were featured grab the new feature button 



Ready to get HOPPIN'?
Party Reminders.
How long does this party last?
The linky begins today, Friday, and will end Saturday. I will then post my faves from this party on the following Friday's party.
Is anything prohibited?
Adding links that are not your own. Example, you see something really great on Martha Stewart's site and add her direct link. Not cool, and always ALWAYS give credit when and where it's due. **UPDATE: NO FEATURES in the future.
What can I link to?
Link to Crafts, Projects, or Tutorials you've MADE.  (the direct link to your post please)  For Example
Good!!!!                                                                     No Good .(                          .
http://home-momblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/i-really-do-miss-ifih.html     http://home-momblog.blogspot.com 

Get it? Got it? Now Grab it!
if you wanna, no pressure



Lets Get This Party Started, RIGHT!


br>

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...