Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Welcome to the fifth edition of
MAKE & SHARE!

April 29, 2011

**Official Rules Here
The Hubs and I had a wonderful date in the ER. I'm not joking. I got really nauseous last Thursday and Friday I got sick several times and ended up begging to go to the hospital. I've gotten sick like this before. It's really not pretty and resulted from poor eating habits and out of whack stomach acids. This time pepcid did not fix the issue and I ended up spending my wonderfully planned date night hooked up to an IV in the hospital. I'm okay today and much better just weary of what and when I eat.


I was late getting thank yous out for you all stopping in last week. I really do love how you take the time to stop in, link up, and comment every week. I also love all the great ideas I get for decorating my house. Make sure you check out my HomeMomGiftGuide for Make Mom's Day complete with exclusive discounts and deals for you, my readers.

How will you #makemomsday this Mother's Day? I see a broach like this in my near future. I've not even made the tissue flowers from last week yet but it's on my "list".

I love how vintage this looks and it's handmade with some parts upcycled.
Vintage Necklace by: EasyPeasyGrandma

Photos are a big deal in our house with The Hubs starting to venture out with RealXpressions.
This piece works two ways as functional art.
Window Pane Coat Rack by: JohnnyInADress

Thrift store books wanted, ASAP!
I've always wanted to make wreaths like this, to the "list" again.

Upcycled Book Page Wreath by: RaeGunRamblings

A girl can never go wrong with more jewelry.
Follow Jennifer's Necklace Redo Series over at VintageGwen!
 Necklace Redo #5 by: VintageGwen


Yes, I would eat these for breakfast.
On special days like Mother's Day you're allowed to eat sweets for breakfast.
That's one of those rules I like to make up and enforce.
Lemon Meringue Cupcakes by: TalesOfATrophyWife

You all don't know how excited I get to see what you've linked up. Keep it coming and tell your friends!
I'm thinking of putting together another Handmade/Homemade/GiftGuide with a grand Giveaway (That's a mouthful!). If you're interested email me at christyhayhurst at hotmail dot com.

I wanted to point back to this guideline for this blog hop... Is anything prohibited?
Adding links that are not your own. Example, you see something really great on Martha Stewart's site and add her direct link. Not cool, and always ALWAYS give credit when and where it's due. Any work you did not actually MAKE hence Make & Share .)
I don't want to seem like a stickler but there are tons of great blog hops out there for linking up and provide great publicity for your blog. This is a creative craft linky, to inspire beginners and motivate pros. I know you understand .)

Get it? Got it? Now Grab it!
if you wanna, no pressure


If you were featured grab that one too.
Lets Get This Party Started, RIGHT!

Wrong! I'm so sorry, my free trial with McLinky expired today and blog hopping linkys with thumbnails are no longer free.

While I search for an alternative I'm posting the 12 entries that were linked up before this mishap.

I sort of like seeing everyone's crafts with a huge thumbnail. Thank you all for linking up. Please feel free to comment with a link to your craft for further entries!Just until next week.
br>

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...