Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Make Mom's Day: groOrganic.com

April 28, 2011


Mom's and gardens go hand and hand. Not this momma! I need all the help I can get when it comes to getting anything to grow from the ground. It always fascinates me when things grow from the ground. How the biggest of trees come from the tiniest seeds. I keep telling myself I'd be better at it if I just had more time. Take someone like me and give them groOrganic.com and watch what happens.

groOrganics will provide 'full service' vegetable gardening for people with little time or experience.


    I know everyone has been on this "go green" kick lately but there really is something to it. On one hand I'm glad it's so epic, but on the other I'd hate to see it become a fad. groOrganics founder Karen Cancilla had a basic idea- to empower as many people as possible to grow organic fruits and vegetables the way their parents did in their backyards. For me it was my grandparents, my "paw paw" had the hugest garden in his backyard and I remember him always picking peas, beans, grapes and with all eleven kids of theirs my grandparents did not starve. They worked and didn't go hungry. One of my fave bible versus is-
...if you do not work, you do not eat
2 Thessalonians 3:10
Tell that to today's generation. That's another post :) Looking to give mom or anyone for that matter a great gardening tool? groOrganics is perfect. I recently received an trial Association Membership for 30 days. Included was access to the groOrganic Garden Planner. We were hit with some crazy crazy rain the past few weeks and "The Hubs" has not yet planted our seedlings. I will get him to guest post on here one day soon I hope because gardening is his thing. I hope you get a chance to check them out.

What are the benefits of having and maintaining your own personal garden? Not only economically saving your family money you can save your family's lives by eliminating all the harsh preservatives and pesticides put in and on your food by others. groOrganics says and I believe that the foods you and your family eat directly affect your health. Zero toxin input without your knowledge. Overtime repeated exposure to the harsh chemicals introduced to your foods can and has created major health issues. In my opinion a direct correlation between today's health issues stems directly from where we consume our foods. Reduce cancer causing agents in what you eat and expose to the environment by starting your own garden. Our bodies are the cures for cancer. *It is known that we will have cancerous cells many times in any given lifetime. The only time there is a problem is when your body isn't allowed to function properly.*

I hope you will consider starting a garden, start small then work your way up. The food really does taste better. The first time I ate a carrot, tomato, and broccoli I thought the taste was unreal. Almost as if someone had injected them with color, aroma, and taste. Try it. I promise the work will be well rewarded! groOrganics takes out the guess work with helpful video tutorials and garden planning software. I would really love to make this investment in the future and really get our garden to produce a major part of our food supply.


To purchase your Association Membership click here!

Growing Our Future


Enjoy the benefits of becoming an Association Member today and join groOrganics as they go international with the groOrganic Self-sufficiency Movement.



*This is My Opinion.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.  Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...