Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Look what I made! Seriously, LOOK!

April 6, 2011

L
ately I have been super excited to get the boys down for naps so I can sew. I've not sewn in quite a while but every time I pick it back up I realize how much I love it. First I grabbed "the pants that were" and this lovely orange material. Want to see what I made? It may not be uber fantastic or anything but I think I'll love it for forever...






...and ever.


My first clutch and hair bow. 

I was given an orange shirt that didn't really flatter me. I loved the color and didn't want to trash donate it (I'm afraid to say but I'm a bit of a hoarder). The brown material came from the "pants that were". Yes I owned a pair of brown pleather pants, faux leather FO-REAL!
 Srsly Christy, Really?
Well, back then I thought I looked good. That's my excuse.

Got an old outfit you're ashamed you ever owned? Oh, please share .)

...and don't forget to join Make & Share this Friday right here.



I've linked up here...

**Pssst*** You may see one or both of these items in my shop.
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...