Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Last Minute Holiday Gifts - Part 2

December 22, 2010

D
id you enjoy Part One? Once I started writing the post I realized I had waaaaay too many favorites and had to break it up. I can get lost in la-la land aka DIY/Crafty blogs. I may have 20 tabs open at once bogging down our already slow browser. Hubby hates it ;) Speaking of hubs I didn't forget about the boys. Below you'll find items for the men in your life. Enjoy!

"Vintage Flair Flats"
PDF Pattern - Vintage Flair Flats Women's Size 5 - 9
PDF Pattern - Vintage Flair Flats Women's Size 5 - 9










The very first time I saw these I fell in love  instantly. I can't wait to sew up a dozen in every color I can find. Buy the sewing pattern here.
Visit her blog to find even more great tutes.


"Book Bag/Cover"
LillyBlossom Book Bag sewing pattern PDF
this would be a great bible cover or organizer.



"Bracelet Bag"
Remember my post a while ago about this cuteness?







_______________________________________________


What about the guys? So far there have been tons of mommy gifts so here you go dudes.

"Knitted Scarf"




"Homemade Soap Shaving Kit"
by HeartJCreations



And here are a few more... click the images to visit their stores.

I have been struggling with this type of hat for months now. I'm sure it's a simple fix but I can't seem to get it. My hats turn into to flowery doilies.
another pattern from mamachee
I would love to make the t-shirt for my hub-bub!




We've got to keep our men warm and cozy, they do the same for us don't they? .)

  Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...