Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Last Minute Holiday Gifts - Part 1

December 21, 2010

Just four days until Christmas. Both of my husband and my parents have been divorced and remarried. Which leaves us with extra places to visit over the Holidays. Christmas #1 is today, planning #2 for Friday, and daddy actually works Christmas Day so the kids and I will have to find something fun to do. I never really had any traditions growing up except for opening up one gift on Christmas Eve so I'll be brainstorming some ideas for our second Christmas in our first home.

How many Christmas dinners do you have planned? Will you be doing anything new? Have you finished all your Christmas shopping? Here are just a few items I fell in love with while searching for homemade ideas. I divided this up in to two parts. Here's Part one.






"Knitted-Duffers"

a felted slipper pattern
To knit these you can visit Mindie here.


Learning to Knit is still on my tute-do list.


"Salt Dough Ornaments"
photo by John Paul Urizar

for a bake and no-bake recipe visit here.


"Felt Ornaments"
by Dana at Made.

I made some of these for a secret Santa spelling L♥VE and JOY.
It took me a lot longer than I thought and I forgot the loops, but they were still super cute.




"Beards" yes I said Beards
by Delicious Beards Tiff Pippin
Black Beard
Aren't these hilarious?! I just want to make one and wear around the house.
This would be great for the theatrically talented or for when your chin gets cold in the winter.


"Snuggly Owl"
by Make it and Love it




the pro and the armature, by far the hardest project yet...

I was mistaken to think I could make this in one afternoon, it took me two. Instead of making four owls in time for Christmas like I wanted one will have to do. I'd like to make a princess version for my girls with the same concept but different shape.






"Crochet Slippers"
by Mamachee's Pattern Shop
Oma House Slippers PDF Pattern (sizes 3-12) Nothing fancy
Now that I can crochet I can't wait to attempt these gorgeous things.



You've got four days until Christmas...
these may take a bit longer than a minute but you get the point. .)



Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...