Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

HP having racial issues...

November 18, 2010

Agame where I'm the controller. Cool! Wait maybe I can't be the controller...have you seen this youtube clip? There may be some words you wouldn't use but they are out there. They don't offend me and I hope they don't offend you. I'll never pull the "race card"! I believe it is real and a real thing that people have to face, I'm black I've faced it but growing up it was not an option to whine about you just did better and showed with your actions that whatever was being said was untrue.
Is HP racist? No, I highly doubt it. Should their game be out on the market with such a big flaw? No, but I'm sure they knew and will make lots of money on upgrades and fixes that will correct the issue. This video cracks me up..."Get back in the frame, Wanda".



TheGrio.com created another video explaining HP's response and why this happened and a fix.
Of course HP has responded and had this to say
"We believe that the camera might have difficulty "seeing" contrast in conditions where there is insufficient foreground lighting,"                           HP said in their blog post.
More HP responses...

I wanted to add this issue is an old one. December of 2009 almost a year ago and fixes have either been stated or added.

Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...