Gymboree Children's Clothing      
Trying to leave a comment?
Click on the the post's link (title). 
A facebook form is at the bottom.

Boudreaux's Butt Paste®
Free Sample

November 19, 2010

This post brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

The name gets me every time. Well it's a paste for you butt, makes sense right? Boudreaux's Butt Paste is something we keep in our diaper bag. I've read and heard this is best for more major rashes and soothing irritated skin. AskDr.Sears.com recommends using Butt Paste for severe rashes. I have found that the type of cream you do use depends on the type of rash your baby has. I am a natural kind of girl but I will use our paste when we need to. After visiting their site I found a natural version. There are some other cute products I found as well.
Boudreaux's Butt Paste® Boudreaux’s Baby Butt Smooth™ Moisturizing Body Ointment All Natural Boudreaux's Butt Paste® Boudreaux’s Baby Butt Bath™ Moisturizing Body Wash and Shampoo
I did know it worked and that some friend's of mine swear on it but I didn't know it was specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care. It goes on and cleans off the same way, smooth and clean! There is nothing worse then putting something on your baby you can't get off, sort of defeats the point.

 If you love Boudreaux's Butt Paste or want to try it for the first time visit Boudreaux's Website to receive  your own free sample. (Offer is located on main page near the bottom.) My little guy loves playing with the tube so I usually get enough out on my finger and place on my leg while I'm changing his diaper. We have started to use cloth diapers and there are certain types of creams you can use that won't cause buildup in the diaper. We already use fleece liners to help draw all moisture away from babies skin but it is also recommended to do this so as not to cause the diaper to repel, causing you to have to strip diapers more often. What do you think of Boudreaux's Butt Paste? Like it, Love it, Tell me!
Visit Sponsor's Site
Pin It


comments
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...